Feb 1, 2011

Fairbanks; Take One

My first time to Fairbanks was this weekend. I will be living here soon, when we finally get housing. It's pretty nice actually. They have pretty much everything you need (if you do all your clothes shopping in the lower 48 or online). The only thing is the cold, other than that I wouldn't mind living here at all.
It is beautiful here

Joshua has been "working" while we have been here, meaning he has gone in to work each day and they have let him come home because we were here. Pretty nice.

Mom came with us and has been helping out with Teagan. We all went out to dinner the first night we got here at a really great restaurant called Lavelles Bistro. The food was amazing. I even tried a glass of red wine, and didn't hate it like usual. I have been surprised at the quality and quantity of good restaurants in Fairbanks.

Lavelles
Yesterday Mom and I went to The Alaska Club and I finally had a great workout! Getting back on track after pregnancy is hard, but I am excited to get back in to shape :-) I hope it is not raining in Washington this week so I can do some running.


I also asked about a job at The Alaska Club as a trainer, so there could be some potential there. Pretty excited to move up here in the next few months.

Teagan Update

She has not flipped over again yet. Though there is no lack of trying on my part. Tummy time is a daily occurrence and we keep rooting her on, but no luck yet. She is also smiling more and more everyday, such a happy little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment