Apr 14, 2011

North Pole... The New Fairbanks

Yes. It is true. I live in the North Pole. Does Santa live here you ask? I am not sure, for I have not ventured in to the actual town of North Pole yet. When I find out I will let you know.

We (Joshua, Teagan and I) arrived here last Saturday (the 9th of April) and moved in to our new awesome house. I love, love our house. Which is good because Joshua will be gone quite often, so I am fortunate to have a great place to live in. We are still decorating but I will show you some pics of before, and later I will post pics of the after :)
The Kitchen... Love Love LOVE it!

The Outside (yes, it looks exactly like this snow and all)

The house has three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a sweet kitchen (as you can see in the above pic). Most of all it has way more space than our last house. a whole 500 square feet more! Heck yes, you know what that means right? Yup! Shopping. We did most of that before we got here, knowing that Fairbanks/North Pole is lacking in store selection. Our two biggest new purchases a new leather couch and new mattress.

Teagan Update


Any who... Teagan is growing soo fast. She will be 5 months old on the 16th and she is already wearing 9 months clothes! Where is she getting these growing genes from? HA.. She is also starting to scoot. I can't believe it!

My Drooler 

No comments:

Post a Comment